|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
In Nigeria, a country still recovering from an economic recession and the multi-sector impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s even harder to match accessible talent with entry-level roles. The Fellowship seeks to bridge the gap between young graduates and organizations human resource demands on the job market by connecting talented Nigerian youth with local work opportunities.
The NJFP is a youth empowerment partnership initiative championed by the Federal Government of Nigeria to mitigate the development impact of rising national unemployment and underemployment rates. The Fellowship is supported by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and other partners.
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program equips the next generation of young leaders who are poised to steer the course of national development by giving them the tools they need to succeed, today. Public and private sector stakeholders play a crucial role in this process as progress partners through which the long-term future of the nation is secured and immediate human capital needs are met.
|SEE ALSO: National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Digital Literacy and Skills Programme|
Transparency and accountability are cornerstones of the NJFP. The program will serve all of Nigeria – from North to South and East to West – ensuring that organizations and youth from all corners of the country can participate through merit-based selection. We are challenging the narrative that world-class opportunities only exist outside our borders.
The program is also equipped with a robust financial management system and internal controls to enable financial transfers to be made directly to participating youth. Program management, procurement and outsourcing are monitored and audited with a unique Monitoring and Evaluation framework to ensure the NJFP stays accountable to its participants, partners and long-term objectives.
|SEE ALSO: Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) National Essay Competition 2021|
- The target of the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program is to place 20,000 highly skilled Nigerian youth in private and public sector organizations spanning various types, sizes and industries across the country.
- A 12-month fully paid program designed to enhance their employability, building leadership competencies and transferring on-the-job skills.
- Fellows will receive a monthly stipend. This will be covered by the NJFP for the first year.
|SEE ALSO: Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment|
- Cost Savings: No HR agencies, advertising costs, lengthy triple-round interview process, or salary costs. The NJFP has you covered.
- Increased Productivity: Access to a wide range of highly qualified candidates with cutting-edge skills relevant to your organization that will help to increase your team’s productivity.
- Improved Brand Image: Boosting your corporate social responsibility work and by showing commitment to give back to the community engagement in the program will contribute to a positive brand image for your organization.
- Expanded Network: You will be a part of the NJFP network of national and regional private and public sector entities as well as gain access to an expanded pool of experienced, employable young Nigerian expertise to draw from.
- Increased Policy Influence: Access to a national platform for deliberative public policy reform discussions on education, employment and relevant industry policy issues.
For More Information:
|ATTENTION: Digital marketing is the new oil. By just using the internet you can earn extra income to settle your urgent problems. Watch video below and CLICK HERE to start FREE training.|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.