|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Barnawa Kaduna hereby invite applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Director Administration (DA) of the Hospital.
Job Title: Director of Administration
Location: Kaduna, Kaduna State
- Candidates must possess a good first degree BA/BSc. In either Humanities or social sciences from a recognized Institution of learning.
- Candidates must have not less than twenty (20) years of post-qualification and must have experience in a related field.
- Must possess knowledge of Computer/Information and Communication Technology.
- Membership of the Institute of Health Service Administrator (IHSAN) or any other recognized professional certificate is an added advantage.
- Candidates must be medically fit (attach evidence).
- The candidate must be of proven good character and integrity.
- Administrative experience, preferably in a Tertiary Hospital setting is an added advantage.
|SEE ALSO: Job Vacancy at National Institute for African Studies|
Job Description and Responsibilities
- The Director of Administration is the Head of Administration of the institution responsible to the Medical Director/(CEO)for the day to day General Administration of the Hospital.
- The Director of Administration is the Chief Advisor to the Medical Director on Administrative matters affecting the affairs of the hospital.
- To serve as the Secretary to the Board of Management, in addition, the Director of Administration shall take charge of the Administration Department.
- Participate in formulation, execution and review of policies as directed by the Medical Director and or the Board of Management.
- Perform other functions as the Board of Management or the Medical Director may assign to him/her.
Salary and Allowances: Salary and allowances will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of an officer.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to forward Fifteen (15) copies of their application accompanied with photocopies of their credential and Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope marked “Application for the post of Director of Administration at the top left-hand corner to:
The Director of Administration,
Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital/Secretary to the Board, PMB 2187, Barnawa, Kaduna State, Nigeria.
The Curriculum must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a senior Medical or Dental practitioner of not less than twenty(20)post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidates’ Academic, Professional and Managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness. This should be accompanied by recommendation letters from the referees.
Deadline: Submission of Applications closes two (2) weeks from the date of this advert.
Note: Candidates are to strictly abide by the content of the advert.
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.