The Federal Government has approved and opened the portal for the new Export Expansion Facility Program (EEFP) which is also part of the Economic Sustainability Plan (ESP).
The program is designed to help two categories of people; Those who export Nigerian products (referred to as EXPORTER) and those who offer services to exporters or customers outside Nigeria (referred to as ENABLER).
|SEE ALSO: Access up to N25 Million Grant with FG, CBN Credit Facility for COVID-19|
This program is not for everyone, it is designed to help exporters of goods and services only.
The requirements for this program include the following;
- Must be a member of the Export Promotion Council (EPC). Not a member yet? Register Here
- Business must be registered in Nigeria with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Business must have a verifiable physical address.
- Must have an Export Licence.
- The business owner must be a Nigerian.
- Business Owner must be 18 years of age and above to qualify.
- Business Owner must have a Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Lastly, if you are exporting food products, you must provide a NAFDAC number. Don't have NAFDAC Number? Register Here
How to Apply
If you meet all the requirements above, then Click Here to start the application process:
Subscribe below to receive our recommended opportunities every Monday.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.