|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
This article provides the necessary instructions that will improve your chances of being selected for further consideration in the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment process (firs recruitment).
A recent graduate looking for employment? Have you been without a job for so long? Alternatively, have you ever imagined working for the Federal Inland Revenue Service? This opportunity is for you if you can affirmatively respond to any of the questions above.
You must be aware of all the requirements, the application procedure, and how to apply for the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment (firs recruitment) in order to be one of the shortlisted applicants in this year’s FIRS recruitment exercise.
All candidates interested in applying can use this article as a guide, and you can also bookmark this page to keep up with updates. Download the application form from the official online portal once it is open. You will find the link and details later in this article.
If this FIRS recruitment interests you, keep reading to find out more about the application procedure and your chances of seizing this fantastic opportunity. But before we proceed, check out other available guides below:
- Nigerian Army Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- FRSC Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- Police Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- WAEC Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
Eligibility and General Requirements for FIRS Recruitment
The general requirements for the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment includes the following;
- All applicants should possess strong leadership and management skills
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- All Interested candidates must be physically and mentally fit
- You must be Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- All Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record
- You must have HND, B.Sc, NCE, or OND in any discipline from a recognized and approved institution
- All applicants must not be above 35 years at the time of application
- You must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in National Examination Council (NECO), West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- You must possess strong interpersonal skills to represent and support the team both internally and externally
- You must have the desire to learn new ideas and be willing to work in a new environment
- All applicants must have good knowledge of Web applications, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, and other related applications
- You must have good knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws
- All interested candidates should have the commercial business knowledge
- All candidates must not be physically challenged
- All interested candidates applying for the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment must have good communication skills
- All applicants must be psychologically balanced
- You must have the ability to interpret business numbers
How To Apply For Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment
Candidates with multiple applications will be disqualified. So you are only allowed to apply for one position. To apply for the FIRS recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official portal at https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career
- Click on the available vacancies
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
Note: If you find the notice: “FIRS is not recruiting at the moment” at the official portal (https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career), then wait till recruitment begins then follow the steps highlighted above.
Kindly visit this site for daily updates, and you can also join our WhatsApp group for updates.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.