Applications for FCMB AgriTech Epic Pitch 2020 ends in two days time. The competition is open to early to growth-stage entrepreneurs with prerequisite resources to grow and scale their Agritech businesses with ₦1.5M Grant and access to other resources.
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) partners Passion Incubator to launch the FCMB Agritech EPIC Pitch 2020 themed:
“Redefining and repositioning agricultural value chains during and post the COVID-19 era.”
FCMB is playing its part in growing the Agricultural Technology sector and providing early to growth-stage entrepreneurs with prerequisite resources to grow and scale their Agritech businesses. In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, the FCMB Agritech Epic Pitch 2020 is the first virtual edition of the initiative, but is positioned to deliver the same value to participants, as demonstrated in previous editions.
Deadline: July 24, 2020
Benefits of FCMB AgriTech Epic Pitch 2020
The virtual program will support 2 Agritech startups with
- ₦1.5M Grant
- Access to workspace, market & network that stimulates innovation, collaboration and business growth.
Eligibility for FCMB AgriTech Epic Pitch 2020
- Open to early to growth-stage entrepreneurs with prerequisite resources to grow and scale their Agritech businesses
- The program is focused on the following Agricultural value chain solutions:
- Agricultural Finance
- Agricultural Marketing
- Supply chain
Before you proceed, kindly consider these opportunities below:
- AdamStart COVINATOR Teen Prize 2020
- UNICEF Internship Programme for All Nationalities, 2020
- How to apply for the ongoing 2020 Nigerian Police Recruitment
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB) AgriTech Epic Pitch 2020 for Entrepreneurs (₦1.5M Grant)
- Erupt! 2020 Art Competition ($8,000 in prizes)
- Know Innovate Transform (KIT) Impact Challenge 2020
How to apply for FCMB AgriTech Epic Pitch 2020
For inquiries, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us for MORE onFollow @aceworldp