This course is intended to teach everyone how to create beautiful vector graphics designs using simple and intuitive tools while getting an understanding of graphic design concept.
Throughout the course, you will gain a solid understanding of graphic design concepts and confident skills using Vectr tools. You do not need any prior experience to get started with course.
Vectr is a free vector graphics design software which runs on web and desktop platforms like Mac, Windows, Linux and Chrome. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a seasoned pro, or just getting your feet wet in design for the first time — you’ll be up and running with Vectr in no time flat.
What you will learn
- Create a free account with Vectr, free cross-platform vector graphics editing tool.
- Understand core theoretical graphic design concepts
- Navigate Vectr’s dashboard and settings
- Work confidently with layers and pages in Vectr
- Create and edit images, text and curved paths
- Use and manipulate filters, backgrounds, shadows
- All you need to get started is the Internet connection! Vectr is absolutely free and easy to get started with.
Who this course is for?
- Software Developers
- Business Owners
- Social Media Managers
- Small Businesses
- Graphic Designers
- Project Managers
- Vectr Fans
How to register
It’s a free. Start below
Other Free Courses
How to get 50,000 Authentic Followers on Instagram
Free Course: The Ultimate Photography Courses: Photoshop Pro 100
Free Online Course: How to be an entrepreneur anywhere on earth
Coursera, ACETEL offer free online courses for NOUN students
Free Course: Foundations of Computer Science: Theory and Practice
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.