|👨💼 Sponsor: University of Illinois|
|📚 Field: Digital Marketing|
|🌐 Host: Coursera|
|🎓 Mode: Online|
|🔊 See more: Courses Opportunities Jobs|
|No account? CREATE YOURS NOW.|
About this Course
The proliferation of digital technology gives businesses an unprecedented and diverse new set of tools to reach, engage, monitor, and respond to consumers. The aggregated and voluminous digital data can also be leveraged to better target specific consumer segments. Following “Digital Media and Marketing Principles,” this course aims to give you a deeper understanding of core processes of planning a digital marketing campaign and the role of various digital channels in an integrated marketing communication.
|SEE ALSO: Digital Skills: Digital Marketing Free Online Course|
You will be able to:
- Adopt a holistic and integrated approach to digital markeing planning
- Develop a purposeful content marketing strategy to achieve your business and marketing goals
- Effectively mix paid, earned, owned, and shared media channels to discover, reach, and engage your customers
- Critically evaluate the role of social media platforms play in viral and influencer marketing campaigns – Evaluate and measure the success of digital marketing campaigns
- Identify and manage risks in digital marketing
This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM.
Note: See other free online courses here.
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App