Learn object-oriented programming principles by creating your own text-based adventure game in Python. Supported by Google.
|👨💼 Sponsor: Raspberry Pi Foundation|
|📚 Field: Programming|
|🌐 Host: Future Learn|
|🎓 Mode: Online|
|🔊 See more: Courses Opportunities Jobs|
|No account? CREATE YOURS NOW.|
A fun introduction to object-oriented programming in Python
Object-oriented programming is a programming paradigm based on objects and data rather than actions and logic.
This online course will introduce you to the principles of object-oriented programming in Python, showing you how to create objects, functions, methods, and classes.
You’ll use what you learn to create your own text-based adventure game. You will have the chance to share your code with other learners, and see theirs.
|SEE ALSO: Free Online Diploma Course in C# Programming|
If you’re an educator, you’ll also be able to develop ideas for using object-oriented programming in your classroom.
- Introduce the principles of object-oriented programming in Python.
- Understand the difference between a function and an object.
- Create objects, functions, methods, and classes.
- Write a text-based adventure game.
- Extending other people’s classes, including inheritance and polymorphism.
- Share your code with other learners, and see theirs.
- Develop ideas for using object-oriented programming in the classroom.
|SEE ALSO: Free Online Introduction Course to Web Development|
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for people who are already familiar with Python programming and want to learn a different programming paradigm, understand and use existing libraries more effectively, or create code that is useful to other people.
It will be particularly useful for A level educators and students.
Note: See other free online courses here.
Subscribe below to receive our recommended opportunities every Monday.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.