|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👨💼 Sponsor: Harvard University|
|📚 Field: Entrepreneurship|
|🌐 Host: edX|
|🎓 Mode: Online|
|🔊 See more: Courses Opportunities Jobs|
|No account? CREATE YOURS NOW.|
About this course
This business and management course takes an inter-disciplinary approach to understanding and solving complex social problems. You will learn about prior attempts to address these problems, identify points of opportunity for smart entrepreneurial efforts, and propose and develop your own creative solutions.
|SEE ALSO: Free Online Course – Entrepreneurship: From Business Idea to Action|
What you’ll learn
- How to think like an entrepreneur
- A framework for understanding the nature of public health issues
- How entrepreneurial innovations can contribute to the social good
- Various creative solutions that have contributed to alleviating problems in the developing world
- How entrepreneurship applies to domains beyond business
This is the free course by Harvard University but if you want the verified certificate upon your completion you may pay ($125)
Note: See other free online courses here.
NOTICE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.