|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Understand the impact of poor quality and how to manage construction quality with this course for construction professionals.
|👨💼 Sponsor: Chartered Institute of Building Academy|
|📚 Field: Engineering and Construction|
|🌐 Host: FutureLearn|
|🎓 Mode: Online|
|🎓 For more: Subscribe to Courses|
Learn how to foster a culture of quality in construction with the CIOB
Poor quality builds have a detrimental impact on the construction industry. In this course, you will tackle this problem with professional research and insight into delivering quality construction and development projects.
You will look at the current issues faced by the construction industry and how quality management has developed in construction and elsewhere. You will also address the practical steps that can be made to ensure construction quality. Upon completing the course, you will become more confident at instilling a quality culture on all your construction projects.
- Defining quality in construction and its importance to those who build and interact with buildings and infrastructure.
- The social, economic and human costs are associated with poor quality.
- A history of quality management in construction and other industries
- The role and importance of training and education
- Legal and regulatory environment for quality management
- Putting quality into practice; methods, processes and systems.
- Changing an organisation to instil a culture of quality in construction
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for construction professionals at all career levels and for clients and end-users who want to learn more about achieving quality buildings.
Note: See other free online courses here.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.