> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Dangote Group is recruiting for vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Applications are invited from interested candidates to apply for the fresh job at Dangote Group. Read the details below carefully:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: SSCE – NCE – OND
- Location: Kogi | Nigeria.
The Dangote Group is seeking a skilled Plumber to join our team. As one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates, the Dangote Group is committed to providing essential needs in food and shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa. With sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production, and Salt Refining, the Dangote Group is continually expanding its vision.
We are looking for an experienced plumber to install, maintain, and repair sanitation units, water supply lines, heating systems, and associated fixtures and appliances in residential, commercial, and industrial structures. You will also be required to design and inspect plumbing systems, perform diagnostics, and ensure they comply with regulatory codes.
To be successful as a plumber you should be able to work independently and solve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. To excel in this position you should have strong technical skills, be a master at troubleshooting, and enjoy dealing with people.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Install, repair, and maintain plumbing systems and components in accordance with building codes and regulations.
- Collaborate with construction and engineering teams to plan plumbing installations and ensure proper execution.
- Interpret blueprints and technical drawings to identify plumbing requirements.
- Inspect plumbing systems, identify issues, and perform necessary repairs or replacements.
- Determine the layout and routing of plumbing systems, including pipes, fixtures, and drains.
- Collaborate with other construction trades, such as electricians and carpenters, to ensure seamless integration of plumbing systems.
- Respond to plumbing emergencies and provide timely solutions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Trade Test Certificate and completed apprenticeship.
- 3+ years of experience as a plumber.
Skills and Competencies
- Good working knowledge of water supply, heating, and ventilation systems.
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Extensive knowledge of plumbing systems and components.
- Proficient in interpreting blueprints and technical drawings,
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Physical stamina and ability to work in various environment
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.