|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Eko Maintenance Limited is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels & Suites and a member of the Chagoury Group that provides full-time facility related services for clients including building maintenance, custodial services, mailroom operations, shipping, receiving, and administrative support services.
The company is lead by seasoned engineers with years of experience in construction, maintenance, and innovation. The company’s major offices are located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the fresh job at Eko Maintenance Limited.
Legal / HR Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Graduate Jobs at Deloitte Nigeria|
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- As a legal counsel also, ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Oversees the administration of Workforce Management Software.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job at First Excelsia Professional Services|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.