> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Green Africa Airways Limited is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
Green Africa Airways Limited is recruiting for vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Check out the fresh job at Green Africa Airways Limited. All available positions are listed below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Fresh Job at Green Africa Airways|
The Aircraft Technician will be responsible for performing maintenance, repairs, inspections and modifications on our fleet of aircraft to ensure they operate safely and efficiently. The ideal candidate should possess a strong background in aviation mechanics, a keen eye for detail and a commitment to upholding the highest standards of safety and quality.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
This position reports directly to the Director, Maintenance and Engineering and plays a pivotal role in maintaining the smooth operation of the airline’s supply chain and technical store management.
- Technical support in daily aircraft operations, to ensure aircraft serviceability under the directives of a line maintenance engineer.
- Maintenance of all Green Africa G.S.E, this includes and not limited to cleaning, inspections and repairs.
- Maintenance of the appearance of all Green Africa fleet of Aircrafts (interior and exterior)
- Maintenance of all engineering facilities in Lagos and other line stations.
- Every other task as may be delegated by the Director of maintenance, Line maintenance manager, Line maintenance engineers.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Job at Promasidor|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Have occupied the position of a Technician in an airline and must possess 3 years relevant experience
- Possess a minimum of an OND Certificate in an Engineering field or SSCE Certificate or BATCO Certificate or a higher academic qualification
- Have a good knowledge of manufacturer’s manuals and their usage
- Possess good knowledge of aircraft systems
- Possess a good knowledge of NCAA regulations
- Possess good communication skills and must be computer literate
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.