|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
IITA (International Institute of Tropical Agriculture) is guided by an ambitious strategy–to lift 11.5 million people out of poverty and revitalize 7.5 million hectares of farmland by 2020. We are a nonprofit organization founded in 1967, governed by a Board of Trustees, and supported by several countries.
As one of 15 research centers in the CGIAR, a global partnership for a food secure future, IITA is engaged in several CGIAR Research Programs (CRPs). Our mission is to enhance food security and improve livelihoods in Africa through research for development (R4D).
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the fresh job at IITA.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Adamawa | Nigeria.
- Receive data from the field on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators.
- Check data quality from different and implement the Activity M&E techniques and data management protocols.
- Store and maintain records of all data processing activities conducted in the Activity.
- Assure safekeeping of Activity data in line with organizational data storage policy.
- Assist in the development and/or finalization of the Activity Work Plan and keep it updated in accordance with Activity interventions and timeframes.
- Support the implementation and coordination of M&E activities according to M&E plan.
- Prepare data for technical reports including quarterly and annual reports on activities relating to Activity implementation.
- Ensure proper filing of M&E evidence and documents, including periodic uploading of data as required by the donor and IITA.
- Perform any other job-related task as may be assigned by the supervisor.