|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Rainoil Oil and Gas Company is a leading downstream oil marketing company; primary products which include (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). Rainoil Limited was incorporated in November 1994, commencing operations in May 1997. In 1999, Rainoil Limited acquired its first service station.
Rainoil has finance facilities in excess of USD170million from different banks for importation of petroleum products. With a staff strength of over 500 trained personnel, we have developed a strong track record of quality product and service delivery.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: SSCE – NCE – OND
- Location: Kwara | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Vacancy at Sahara Group|
- Monitor stock levels and escalate to the plant supervisor or manager if there is need for replenishment.
- Report any equipment shortage or damages to the Supervisor or Manager and raise requisition for replacement where necessary
- Responds to issues or queries that may arise from customers in the discharge of duty
- Performs opening and closing meter readings to ascertain the product sold for the day
- Submit daily tickets to cashiers, concerning the activities that have occurred.
- Assist with coordinating of the product discharge into the Plant Storage
- Perform all activities in line with the HSE guidelines.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of Bsc/HND/OND/SSCE in respective areas of study as indicated for LPG Operator.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Vacancy at Airtel Nigeria|
Salary and Remuneration: 50,000-60,000 Naira.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email
Deadline: October 21, 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.