|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
SafeBoda is revolutionizing transportation, payments and on-demand services in Africa’s cities. We believe that everyone in African cities should have access to affordable services at a click of a button.
SafeBoda is recruiting into the vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now for the fresh job at SafeBoda Nigeria. See details below:
Senior Finance Associate
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Oyo | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Graduate Job at Google Nigeria|
- Maintain fixed asset register and ensure the fixed asset register is on month-end closing and reconciled with GL.
- Prepare an analysis of accounts and bank reconciliation on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Prepare management account and report for business use
- Disburses petty cash after approval from the Senior Finance Manager by recording entry, verifying documentation
- Receives and processes vendor invoices and internal check requests; maintains open files for purchase orders, packing/receiving slips and matches to invoices
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents and ensuring the invoices are approved.
- Manage drivers’ payments and vendors’ payments.
- Maintains accounting controls by adhering to policies and procedures.
- Prepare the tax schedule (federal and state) for review and remittance
- Execute periodic stock count and present report and observation to finance manager
- Provide support to the in-country Finance Manager regarding monthly accounting processes including the processing of entries in the ERP system
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions recorded
- Provide administrative assistance to the other departments as required or requested.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of B.Sc in Finance, Accounting or any related discipline.
- At least two years of relevant accounting and financial analyst experience
- Experienced in the use of accounting software (input).
- Fluency in the English language for both verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports and statements, and projections.
- Keen attention to detail and comprehensive problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly knowledge of Excel and G-suite is a requirement.
- Updated knowledge of and understanding of regulatory requirements and practices for financial reporting (especially IFRS) is an added advantage
|APPLY ALSO: Operations Support Officer at PalmPay Limited|
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, tons of opportunities for growth
- Contribute to our mission and work at our dynamics fast-paced company in Africa
- Free Lunch every day
- Free SafeBoda transport.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume stating why you would like to be a Senior Finance Associate to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Senior Finance Associate-SafeBoda” as the subject of the mail.
Note: The need for this role is urgent, and we’d like the right candidate.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.