|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
From our screening/ profiling of candidates to final selection, we are with you every step of the way.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the available jobs at Outsource Africa.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Vacancy at Sahara Group|
- Attend to parents in the payment of fees and other purchases.
- Promptly issue receipts for payments.
- Ensure the timely and accurate posting of entries to the sales ledgers.
- Keep records of payment schedules and plans i.e. yearly and termly.
- Prepare and communicate incoming year’s invoices and schedules to parents according to established schedule.
- Liaise with paying companies in processing fees payment of their employee’s children.
- Send reminders via email and text message to parents on outstanding payments.
- Ensure the prompt collection of outstanding fees and escalate to the Bursar when necessary.
- Ensure the accurate and timely recording of all payment.
- Prepare and maintain accurate accounting records and report on: cafeteria, school shop, school photos, year books, extra-curricular activities/clubs, Volts club, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Professional qualification
- 3 to 5 years of successful experience as an Account Officer or similar role preferably in educational sector
- Working effectively with internal and external partners.
- Experience using financial software.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Information management systems.
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- An awareness and understanding of safeguarding responsibilities of all adults who work with children.
|APPLY ALSO: Graduate Job at Pedabo Professional Services|
Salary Range: ₦200,000 – ₦300,000/month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: October 02, 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.