|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Eko Maintenance Limited is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels & Suites and a member of the Chagoury Group that provides full-time facility related services for clients including building maintenance, custodial services, mailroom operations, shipping, receiving, and administrative support services.
The company is lead by seasoned engineers with years of experience in construction, maintenance, and innovation. The company’s major offices are located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the fresh vacancy at Eko Maintenance Limited.
Fire Alarm Technician
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job Vacancy at Dangote Group|
- Responsible for the proper installation, operation, and maintenance of fire alarm systems and smoke detectors
- Identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair
- Review electrical layout blueprints to determine whether a building’s fire alarm systems comply with electrical and fire safety codes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in installation, maintenance, and repair of fire and smoke suppression systems and equipment
- Ability to operate drills, conduit benders, drill presses, cable pullers, meters (volt, OHM, AMP, Meg), hand drills, hand tools and power tools
- Additional certifications related to fire safety.
Salary Range: ₦50,000 – ₦100,000
|APPLY ALSO: New Vacancy at 7UP Bottling Company|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: September 24, 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.