> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Flour Mills is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators.
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potential.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the fresh vacancy at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
HR Advisor – Talent Acquisition
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Reporting to the Lead, Talent Acquisition Manager & EAP, the Advisor is required to provide to support to HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers adopting best practices from talent sourcing techniques and channels to onboarding whilst ensuring great candidate experience throughout the Talent Acquisition (TA) end- to-end process.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Provide support in building robust talent pools & pipelines in line with the Talent Acquisition strategy and procedures.
- Creatively tailor sourcing plan to each recruitment project for effective reach and attraction.
- Attend careers fairs and targeted networking events for targeted reach and maintain liaison with professional bodies/institutes for mass hiring and in filling specialist roles.
- Continuously adopt ethical approaches for inclusive hiring practices.
- Support the HRBPs in coordinating their recruitment and selection activities within stipulated timelines.
- Promote positive candidate experience whilst ensuring excellent hiring managers’ satisfaction and onboarding experience.
- Update and maintain comprehensive recruitment database in line with annual workforce needs.
- Periodically populate hiring reports of portfolio handled.
|SEE ALSO: Job Vacancy at PwC – PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria|
The person must
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess interpersonal and stakeholders’ management abilities.
- Exceptional customer service and customer service abilities.
- Pay keen attention to details and data driven.
- Be proficient with Microsoft office suite or related HRIS software.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree in any course.
- Professional membership with CIPM is an added advantage.
- 2-3 years in a similar role.
- Exposure using Applicant Tracking System (ATS) will be an added advantage.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.