> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Interswitch Group is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis.
At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Fresh Vacancy at Interswitch Group.
Investor Relations Analyst
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Vacancies at Norrenberger Financial Group|
- We are looking to engage a competent analyst to support the Head of Investor Relations in interactions with market participants, sourcing and maintaining data relating to external public company comparators.
- Driving the engagement of shareholders, bondholders, potential investors, and sell-side analysts to ensure the effective and proactive dissemination of Interswitch group’s strategic information and corporate disclosures.
- To support the Head of Investor Relations in interactions with market participants, sourcing and maintaining data relating to external public company comparators.
- Sourcing and maintaining data related to the external payments sector, market analysis and composition in Nigeria, Africa and globally
- Sourcing and maintaining data related to Interswitch of interest in an investor relations context.
- Preparation and maintenance of presentations to be used with third party investors, debt or equity, potential investors and relevant market participants.
- Ad hoc data sourcing and analysis and presentation preparation.
- Interaction with third party advisors and internal functions on market and fundraising issues.
- Administration of investor program and related stakeholders, such as rating agencies.
- Preparation of draft responses to third party questions and queries.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A first degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Engineering, or Mathematics & Statistics. Preferably a graduate in a numerate discipline.
|SEE ALSO: Banking Officer at Dana Group|
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Professional qualifications like ACCA will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in financial services, payments with a strong bias in technology or a background in a technology driven business
- At least 2 years cognate experience in data analysis & management in the investment relations scenery
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.