|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited – We believe that digital technologies are driving a paradigm shift in how we live, work and play. This shift makes it possible and imperative for businesses to radically reshape how they interact and transact with customers and partners, seamlessly connecting and enhancing all aspects of their operations.
We reckon that organisations of all types and sizes face a dual imperative for success: run better for efficiency and run different for growth. Our innovative and tailor-made approach addresses this twin imperative and delivers to our clients the best technology and business expertise in today’s digital world.
We are currently accepting applications from qualified candidates to apply for the vacancy at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited.
Retail Shop Agent
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Investment Analyst at Michael Stevens Consulting|
- Attends to walk-in customers.
- Upsell/Sell product and services, place custom orders in computer system.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Identity, research, and resolve customer issues using computer systems and applications
- Follow up on customer inquiries, if not immediately resolved.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication or other related fields.
- Candidate must be within the age bracket 20 – 30years
- Relevant experience (4months – 1year) in Customer Service is an advantage
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Language skills. Must speak fluent English and at least one of the 3 major Nigerian Languages – Hausa, Igbo, YorubaMust be available to work shifts.
- Must be reside on the Island preferably Lekki Phase 1 axis. (Lagos state).
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job at Tempkers Limited|
- HMO Coverage & Pension
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Recruitment@outcess.com using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: September 15, 2022
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.