> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
This article provides details on the FRSC recruitment portal, application requirements, and where to obtain the application form.
Most notably, there is no cost to apply for the FRSC recruitment, taking into account all the recent events. Please remember this if you plan to apply for any open positions with the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), application forms are available online at the FRSC recruitment website.
We will give you all the information you require regarding the Federal Road Safety Corps application form, the start date, and the FRSC application timeline You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided to help you with your application.
These cover the prerequisites, requirements, and easy application procedures. So continue reading and put into use all the recommendations. But before we proceed, check out other available guides below:
- Nigerian Army Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- FIRS Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- Police Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- WAEC Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
Facts to Know About FRSC Recruitment
Federal Road Safety Corps is what FRSC is. Given that it is a federal agency with multiple duties within the government, it occasionally needs to hire new employees. Information will be made available to the public once FRSC begins hiring, so they may stay informed.
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has made it very clear on its website that applying for employment with the organization is absolutely free of charge and open to the public. But in order to demonstrate your suitability, you must first fulfil some prerequisites before applying.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
General Requirements for the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment
Below are the common requirements for every year that the FRSC recruitment has held and will hold
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Have a strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- You must not be married at the time of application
- You must be of good behaviour and composure
- You must not be less than 1.63 metres for females and 1.68 metres for males in height
- You must have good communication skills
- You must possess a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- You must have either HND, B.Sc., NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- You must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s licence, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card.
- You must be willing to work in a new environment
- You must be physically, and mentally fit for paramilitary operations
- You must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years
- A good knowledge of computer will be an added advantage
- Drivers and Riders must have the appropriate class of Driver’s Licence.
How to Apply for the FRSC Recruitment
To successfully apply for the recruitment once FRSC begins hiring for each year, you need to login to www.frsc.gov.ng and fill out the application form also make sure you bookmark this page or follow this link to always check for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application, and you can also follow the steps below.
- Visit the Federal Road Safety Corps official recruitment portal at www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Access employment (Career) section page
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Print out your reference form
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.