The Federal University of Technology, Akure recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The FUTA Recruitment form can be accessed via the University recruitment portal.
Job vacancies at FUTA are mainly for Non-Academic, Academic, Administrative, and Medical staff. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
Requirements for FUTA Recruitment
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 40 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
Before we proceed on FUTA Recruitment, please check out other available guides below:
- NPA (Nigerian Port Authority) Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- UBEC / Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
How to Apply for FUTA Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official FUTA recruitment portal via www.futa.edu.ng
- Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career at the institution.
Read More for further information.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.