|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates and indigenes of Gombe state to fill existing vacancies as classroom teachers in the state Senior Secondary Schools and Technical Colleges under the Gombe State Ministry of Education.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
|💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.|
Eligibility For Application
The vacancies exist only for candidates who possess the following requirements:
- NCE plus First Degree
- B.A.Ed, B.Ed., B.Sc. Ed or B.Tech.Ed
- First Degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Education
- Higher National Diploma with Technical Teachers certificate or post-Graduate Diploma in Education.
- Not below the age of 18 and not above the ages of 45
- NYSC discharge certificate, exemption or exclusion.
- Computer knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Federal Government iHatch Startups Incubation Program for Nigerian Entrepreneurs|
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of the Gombe State Teachers’ Service Commission. tsc.gm.gov.ng Click on “portal”
- Then “Click here” to apply
- Register with your surname, other names. Email address and password Validate your email address, then
- Visit the Board of Internal Revenue website http://gombe.igr.ng/ for payment at the cost of One Thousand Naira (1,000.00) Only.
- Go-to invoice
- Click Remits Invoice
- Select Revenue Head — Teachers’ Service Commission Select Revenue Sub-Head- Sales of application form for employment
- Fill the remaining fields with the appropriate information
- Make sure to use the email address during sign up in the payer email field
- Click Submit
- The system will automatically generate RRR which you can print and take it to any Bank, Cafe or POS to make your payment
- You will receive payment confirmation in your email address Then re-login to https://www.tsc.gm.gov.ng and continue your application.
|SEE ALSO: Quick Way to Apply for IPPIS loan in Nigeria 2022|
Deadline: Sales of application forms will commence on Monday 31st January 2022 and will be closed on Monday 28th February 2022.
For more details on guidelines for application, visit the TSC website or the Commission’s office at Federal Low-cost behind Donkay Hotel, Gombe.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.