|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
FBNInsurance is a limited liability company licensed to transact lnsurance businesses in Nigeria. The Company is jointly owned by FBN Holdings Plc (65%) and the Sanlam Group, one of the largest financial institutions in South Africa (35%) and it officially commenced operations on the 1st September 2010.
Drawing from the knowledge and experience of our owners, we intend to play a significant role in the development of the insurance industry in Nigeria. To achieve this, we are anchoring our operations on product innovation, efficient service delivery and prompt claim settlement.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job at First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) Insurance Limited
Business Development Executive
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja, Rivers| Nigeria.
- The Business Development Executive is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business.
- The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional interpersonal skills.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job at Tempkers Limited|
- Generating countless prospect lists and identifying potential customers
- Pitching of Insurance products and services to identified prospect
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers and prospects
- Researching organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Contact potential clients via email and phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone calls, emails, and in person.
- Supply of regulatory information/data to the compliance team within timelines.
Key Performance Indicators
- Achievement of financial budget.
- Timeliness in the Preparation of Periodic business development activity report to BD Team Lead
- The number of customer relationships improved on and was established.
- Ideas generation and Implementation effectiveness
- % of renewal businesses.
- No. of operational errors committed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A good First Degree, while an advanced degree such as MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years cumulative experience in Sales.
- Membership of CIIN is within 2 years of hire.
- Must be conversant with NAICOM regulations
- Excellent Work Attitude
- High level of productivity using Microsoft Office applications
|APPLY ALSO: Administrative Assistant at Stresert Services Limited|
- Innovative (Disruptive and Creative in solving Problems)
- Integrity (Inspire trust and confidence in customers and co-workers)
- Respect (For self and others)
- Customer-Centric (Empathetic and Focused on Customer
- Ability to evaluate customers’ needs, and determine what products or services would best serve those needs.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good Communications skills (written and oral)
- Strong Selling and marketing skills
- Self-driven / proactive.
- Excellent presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.