> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Polaris Bank is one of the largest banks in Nigeria with more than 350 branches across the country. It also operates in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Angola was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public.
Polaris Bank search for passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work in our plus 300 branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
Apply now for the graduate job at Polaris Bank Limited.
Resident Control Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
We are currently sourcing for candidates to be recruited as Resident Control Officers at the Head Office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring an effective internal control system in the Head Office, reviewing and monitoring transactions, and exceptions observed and highlighted for corrections. Conducting spot checks, reviewing processes and policies, and reporting critical issues on a monthly and quarterly basis for management attention through the Head, head Office Control
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Job Vacancy at Sahara Group|
- Ensuring that the processes, policies as well as the regulations are complied with.
- Reviewing the processes and policies and advising management of best practices.
- Conducting spot checks
- Reviewing reconciliation proof and identifying long outstanding item for prompt resolution.
- User access control review and approvals.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly/quarterly reports.
- Review and confirmation of expense before payment.
- Monitoring the Access door control.
- Monitoring of CCTV, Smoke detector and fire extinguisher.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
- Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.