The PwC Professional focuses on five attributes: Whole leadership, Business acumen, Technical capabilities, Global acumen, and Relationships.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the graduate job at PwC – PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria. See position below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
SEE ALSO: Latest Vacancy at Hewlett Packard – HP
- A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
- Simply put, as a part of our User Interface Design team, you’ll create interactive interfaces that enhance user experiences.
- You’ll help with the design, creation, prototyping and building out of analytical interfaces for mobile, web, and desktop applications based on PwC’s business needs.
- As an Associate, You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Designing and implementing new features on web and mobile platforms
- Identifying UI/UX issues and enhance existing designs for A/B tests
- Supporting organization wide projects with design expertise
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders, developers, data analysts and other designers in a fast-moving environment
- Complete ownership of design projects from wireframes through to build supervision
- Implementation and ownership of the design system
- Ensuring all design standards, guidelines and best practices are adhered to
- Creating static and clickable prototypes on Figma, Sketch & Abstract
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experienced in design and interaction software such as Figma, Sketch, AdobeXD
- Clear understanding of user-centered design and best practices
- Proven experience completing design projects end to end
- Excellent understanding of agile methodology and implementation
- Front-end development experience using HTML/CSS
- Proficiency in conducting user research, competitor
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.