|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars – Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a major financial service provider engaged in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking, and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the graduate job at Stanbic IBTC Bank.
Manager, Regional Business Development
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Jobs at OPEC Fund for International Development|
- The Regional Manager is responsible for providing tailored consultative solutions for all Pension and Gratuity related matters in the region by driving voluntary contributions across the employees of assigned institutions and growing SIPML’s market share in RSA Holders and Assets Under Management.
- Responsible for coordinating the activities of the relationship managers in the region by ensuring clients perceive, feel and experience the Company positively through a timely and conclusive resolution of pre and post-sales issues; and other related/incidental matters.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 7 years experience with 5 years exposure in sales relationship management & leadership position
- Experience in product & management, and retail banking would be an added advantage
- Generating Ideas
- Establishing Rapport
- Interacting with People
- Directing People
- Making Decisions
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancy at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)|
- Effective Business Communication
- Presentation Skills
- Brand Management
- Customer Understanding.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.