In a move that underscores his absolute confidence in the innovative skills, talents and industry of the Nigerian youth, President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday led the Federal Executive Council to approve the establishment of the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) to the tune of 75 billion Naira for 3 years.
Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
NYIF is to serve as a sort of Youth Bank that will fund and support the innovative ideas, skills, talents and enterprise of the Nigerian Youth; a loan and credit pathway dedicated to assessing credit and soft loans.
Eligibility for the Youth Investment Fund
- Nigerian Youth within the age of 18 and 35 years
- Youths with Innovative ideas, skills, talents and enterprise
Before you proceed, kindly consider these opportunities below:
- African Union Youth Volunteer Corps AU-YVC Programme 2020 for Young African Professionals
- UNICEF Internship Programme for All Nationalities, 2020
- How to apply for the ongoing 2020 Nigerian Police Recruitment
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB) AgriTech Epic Pitch 2020 for Entrepreneurs (₦1.5M Grant)
- Erupt! 2020 Art Competition ($8,000 in prizes)
- Know Innovate Transform (KIT) Impact Challenge 2020
How to apply for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
The Ministry of Youth and Sports Development has been directed to immediately commence the process of operationalization and possible legislation of the NYIF in collaboration with relevant MDAs. Application portal and process is yet to be communicated. Do visit back later.
Join us for MORE onFollow @aceworldp