> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
In a move that underscores his absolute confidence in the innovative skills, talents and industry of the Nigerian youth, President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday led the Federal Executive Council to approve the establishment of the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) to the tune of 75 billion Naira for 3 years.
NYIF is to serve as a sort of Youth Bank that will fund and support the innovative ideas, skills, talents and enterprise of the Nigerian Youth; a loan and credit pathway dedicated to assessing credit and soft loans.
You are eligible to apply if you are;
- Nigerian Youth within the age of 18 and 35 years
- Youths with Innovative ideas, skills, talents and enterprise
Before you apply below, please read these:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- 10 Key Points About The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
- Each beneficiary of NYIF will receive between N250,000 to N5million
- CBN Unveils Framework for N12.5bn Youth Investment Fund
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.