|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The Diaspora NHF Mortgage will offer Nigerians in the Diaspora mortgage loans to build or buy houses in Nigeria.
The FMBN sponsored mortgage will afford Nigerians in Diaspora an opportunity to register with the National Housing Fund (NHF) scheme, make monthly contributions and ultimately access mortgage loans to own houses back home, without having to physically come to Nigeria before participating.
- Applicant must have registered with the National Housing Fund for a period not less than 12 months and have paid in full.
- The applicant must be the first Time beneficiary of the NHF loan.
- Applicants must have verifiable means of income.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian in Diaspora by definition of the National Diaspora Policy
|SEE ALSO: NYIF Update: Ministry urges fund applicants to come for their loan requests|
- The property for which the loan is sought will serve as security for the loan.
- Perfection of mortgage will be handled by FMBN Internal Records Office.
- The property will possess sufficient value to recover the loan.
- FMBN will in most cases, assist in providing eligible property that could be purchased and mortgaged under this Scheme.
- The online application form.
- Copy of data page of the applicant’s international Passport.
- Uploading of recent payslips for 3 months and bank statements for 6 months.
- Letter from the employer stating the status of the employment.
- For the self-employed; a certificate of business registration will be required from the country of residence of the Diaspora.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should Click Here to Apply
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.