One Story Magazine is currently recruiting remote interns for the fall semester (September – December). Selected interns will work 10 hours per week and will receive a stipend of $500 each.
Benefits of One Story Internship:
- The selected interns will gain experience in all aspects of running a small nonprofit literary publishing house.
- They will learn to read submissions.
- They will learn to assist with educational programming, social media, and more.
- Interns will also be expected to participate in mandatory Zoom call meetings.
Eligibility for One Story Internship:
- Applicants should be undergraduate or graduate students who are based in the United States.
- There is no submission fee.
How to Apply for One Story Internship:
- Send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
- The subject line of your email should be FALL INTERNSHIP APPLICATION.
- In your cover letter give reasons why you are interested in working at One Story.
- The deadline is August 4, 2020.
Before you proceed, kindly consider these opportunities below:
- AdamStart COVINATOR Teen Prize 2020
- UNICEF Internship Programme for All Nationalities, 2020
- How to apply for the ongoing 2020 Nigerian Police Recruitment
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB) AgriTech Epic Pitch 2020 for Entrepreneurs (₦1.5M Grant)
- Erupt! 2020 Art Competition ($8,000 in prizes)
- Know Innovate Transform (KIT) Impact Challenge 2020
- One Story offers a stipend of $500.
Meanwhile, nominations are still being received for Her Abilities Awards 2020. Categories for nominations include Health and Education, Rights, Art, Culture and sports. The award is open to everybody.
Similarly, the Financial Institutions Training Centre is accepting submissions from undergraduates in tertiary institutions for its 2020 Youth Connect Essay Challenge. Prizes include $1500 cash, laptops for three winners and mentorship.