The Nigeria Police recruitment online registration is still ongoing for the year 2020. The firm is open to every qualified Nigerian from 17 to 25 years of age. See requirements and how to apply.
The Nigeria Police Commission had on 14th July, last week Tuesday announced that it has started its recruitment for the year 2020 and also invite those who wish to join the Nigeria Police to kindly apply.
Requirements for Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Interested candidate must be of Nigeria Origin.
- Candidate must possess National Identification Number (NIN).
- Any male candidate who wishes to apply must be up to 86cm that is 34inches chest size.
- Those who are pregnant cannot participate.
- Any candidate who has been satisfied bankrupt cannot participate in the exercise.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 Credit passes in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) which must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidate must be physically, mentally and medically sound.
- Required height, 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities also:
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB) AgriTech Epic Pitch 2020 for Entrepreneurs (₦1.5M Grant)
- Erupt! 2020 Art Competition ($8,000 in prizes)
- NINJA Business Plan Competition 2020 (Worth $30,000)
- Submit to The Foyle Young Poets of the Year Award 2020
- World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program, 2021
- World Trade Organization Internship Programme, 2020-2021
- How to apply for the ongoing 2020 Nigerian Police Recruitment
How to apply for Nigerian Police Recruitment
If you have the above requirement log into Nigeria Police website to fill in the application form. Click here to fill the form and apply.
Join us for MORE onFollow @aceworldp