|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Whether you want to start saving or servicing your bills or investing In the eNaira, it all begins with funding your eWallet. Interestingly, the process is easy and fast for every category. There are also three different options to choose from. You will find all the details and a step-by-step guide here.
Funding your eNaira wallet from the same bank
- Login into your regular bank app.
- Initiate transfer to your eNaira wallet tied to the bank account on that bank.
- Get a notification on your eNaira wallet.
Funding eNaira wallet from an account in a different bank
- Log in to your regular bank app.
- Initiate transfer to your eNaira wallet by selecting your eNaira wallet (tied to the other bank different from the fund source).
- Get a notification for the alert in your e-wallet.
Cash to eNaira Wallet Funding
- Cash holder hands over cash to an eNaira verification agent/Bank branch/SANEF.
- Agent login to eNaira wallet.
- Transfer cash equivalent to consumer’s eNaira wallet.
- Fund owner receives notification.
Carrying out a Foreign Exchange deposit to your eNaira wallet
- Diaspora regular account holder log in to your customer FX bank account (e.g., HSBC).
- Transfer funds into International Money Transfer Operators’ (IMTO) FX bank account (e.g., Barclays, Western Union).
- Login to your IMTO eNaira wallet.
- Transfer from IMTO eNaira wallet to consumer eNaira wallet.
- Beneficiary receives notification.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Jobs at African Union (AU)|
- You login into your eNaira wallet.
- Initiate transfer to merchant eNaira wallet.
- The merchant receives the notification of transfer.
For Government MDAs
Citizens Paying Fee/Due to Government MDAs
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- Login to your eNaira wallet.
- Initiate transfer to eNaira wallet of MDA (Ministries, Departments and Agencies) of Government.
- MDA receive a notification.