|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
A large percentage of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It’s quite painful.
Many people don’t always know what to do, so today we will sharing with you things you do when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you.
Follow these steps below:
- Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG, WhatsApp or FB).
- Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.
- Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text)
- Copy out the “Transaction ID Number”.
- Go to any branch of the scam artist’s bank (the bank the scammer uses),
- Ask to see the customer service in charge of fraud.
- If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.
- While you are there, send an email to the scammer’s bank and copy CBN fraud desk here:(email@example.com). This will make the bank take it up quickly.
What should you expect from this?
The culprit/suspects account will be placed on hold. Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.
- Alert: If you have BVN with any Nigerian bank, this is for you
- Upgrade Your ICT Knowledge, And Relate Them to Real Life
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.