The African Writers Review, a bimonthly online magazine seeks to publish wonderful works by African writers. They are now accepting poetry, fiction, and nonfiction for publication.
The African Writers Review wants to read your magic and anxieties, your ache and joy.
Eligibility for African Writers Review 2020:
- Open to African writers only.
- Free entry (no submission fee).
- How to win writing Contest (Let’s Write a Short Story Book 3)
- How to Win Writing Competitions (and Make Money)
- How to Win Short Story Competitions: Second Edition Kindle Edition
- How to Write Poetry: A Guided Journal with Prompts to Ignite Your Imagination
How to Submit to African Writers Review 2020:
- Submit a packet of three poems that do not exceed 5 pages in total.
- Or a piece of fiction or nonfiction.
- Your nonfiction piece could be an essay or a creative nonfiction piece, or a hybrid piece.
- Simultaneous submissions will be considered, but make sure to inform them if the pieces get selected elsewhere.
- The subject line of your email should read: “Author name – Genre”. E.g: “Oloye Promise – Fiction.”
- Include a bio of not more than 50 words in the body of the email, and an author photo.
- The attached document should be doc. or docx. file. No PDFs.
Forward your submissions to email@example.com.
Before you proceed with related opportunities down this page, below are few articles selected in your best interest:
- How to Live The Scholarship Life And Save Your Parents The Headache
- Are you a Fiction lover? Voyage and Fractured Lit Magazine need readers
- UNICEF Internship Programme for All Nationalities, 2020
- Mayday Magazines Recruiting Editors, Apply now
- Free Book: The Warren Buffett Way: The World’s Greatest Investor
- Beautiful Nigerian Lady, Matilda Bags First Class Degree from Russian University
- Nigerian teen wins President’s academic excellence award, receives letter from Trump
Questions? Drop a comment on join our live chat.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📱 Read Offline with our Web App