|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
- Oversee an organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Organize performance management processes
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
|APPLY ALSO: Entry Level Job at Heirs Holdings|
Qualification and Requirements:
- 6+ years of progressive experience in HR and FMCG manufacturing
- The candidate must be able to pass aptitude and practical tests
- The candidate must have experience recruiting (nationally) and managing 200+ manpower
- The candidate must have demonstrable experience and responsibility
- The strong human capital acumen
- Demonstrative ability to follow instructions and implement SOPs
- History of stable employment and must be currently employed in the position you apply for
- History of professional accomplishments
- Credible and positive references, which will be independently verified
- The candidate must have a guarantor for one-month compensation
- Attractive compensation and performance bonus potential for the right candidate.
Remuneration: NGN 450,000
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.