> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Autogig International Resources Limited is an automotive company with its five extensive service operations revolving around automobile and spare part sales, training’s and certifications, vehicle rentals and leasing, automotive repairs and maintenance, and fleet management.
Applications are open for the position of HR Officer at Autogig International Resources Limited.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
The main responsibilities of this role include but not limited to:
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Manage the hiring process for the organization from end to end
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans for new employees
- Develop training and development programs for all employees
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Manage the payroll process for the organization
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Provide collaborative support to the Training Academy as required
SEE ALSO: Latest Vacancy at Nahco Aviance
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Qualification & Requirements:
- HND/B.Sc from a recognised institution of higher learning.
- Must possess a recognised HR Certification such as ACIPM.
- Must posses 3 – 5 years relevant and verifiable HR experience.
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in the automotive industry will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in using computer systems, especially Microsoft Suite and other relevant software applications.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy.
- A team player with a positive attitude, who can also work independently.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.