> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Entries are invited from undergraduate students registered in accredited Nigerian Universities for the Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition. Two winners will be awarded N50,000 each.
The Francis Ibhawoh Foundation is interested in hearing the experiences of these young Nigerians and how they believe proper police reforms can be sustained.
The Ibhawoh Foundation invites submission of articles from undergraduates (between 2,500-3,000 words) on their personal reflections and experiences. Winning essays will be published on the foundation’s website.
This essay is open to all undergraduate students registered in accredited Nigerian Universities. To be eligible, an essay must be the original work of an undergraduate as evidence of eligibility will be required and the applicant may be subjected to a short oral interview by a member of the Governing Board.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Francis Ibhawoh Essay Competition Eligibility
- open to all undergraduate students registered in accredited Nigerian Universities
- Essays must be the original work of the student (between 2,500-3,000 words).
Francis Ibhawoh Essay Competition Prize
- Two (2) essays will be selected for publication and authors of winning essays will be awarded N50,000.00 (fifty thousand naira) each.
Related Essay Competitions
- Lafarge National Essay Competition 2020 | Over N4 Million Cash Prizes
- 2020 World Bank Blog4Dev Essay Competition For Young Africans
- Kellogg’s SuperStars Scholarship Contest 2020 | N100,000 for 100 Winners
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2020 for Senior Secondary School Students
- Legit.ng Prominent Student Essay Contest 2020 | Prize: Over N200,000
How to Enter Francis Ibhawoh Essay Competition
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should submit their entries by email to [email protected].
All entries should be accompanied with a copy of student ID and a passport photo of the applicant. The deadline for submission is Wednesday, December 30, 2020. Winners will be announced in January 2021.
While you SHARE this opportunity with FRIENDS, please FOLLOW us on Twitter, Facebook and Telegram.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.