According to details released by the Nigerian Police Force as regard recruitment process, from 31/07/2020, all candidates who have earlier submitted their applications are advised to update their records.
Follow these steps to update your record now:
- 1. Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- 2. Enter your National Identity Number (NIN) in the space provided.
- 3. Supply required details to update your record.
- 4. Upload scanned copies of the following
- a. 0′ Level Result(s)
- b. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- c. Certificate of Origin
- 5. Check the consent box and click submit.
- 6. Print Confirmation slip and take note of your Application Reference ID
- 7. Download and print Guarantor’s form
For complaints/technical difficulties, please call 08100004507 or send a mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Message from Force Public Relations Department
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.