|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👨💼 Sponsor: WordPress|
|📚 Field: SEO|
|🌐 Host: Coursera|
|🎓 Mode: Online|
|🔊 See more: Courses Opportunities Jobs|
|No account? CREATE YOURS NOW.|
By the end of this project, you will learn how to increase SEO on your free WordPress website. You will add tags, categories, and links to an existing WordPress website and manage content in order to increase SEO. You will learn where to read analytics within WordPress in order to drive content management related to SEO within your WordPress website.
Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North American region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions.
|SEE ALSO: Free Online Course: Google SEO Fundamentals by University of California, Davis|
In a video that plays in a split-screen with your work area, your instructor will walk you through these steps:
- Set site visibility to increase SEO.
- Change permalinks or slugs on a blog.
- Change permalinks or slugs on a web page.
- Insert blog headings to blog using keywords.
- Format an SEO friendly blog heading.
- Add internal links to a blog.
- Add categories and tags to a blog.
- Add Alt Text to images.
- Navigate website analytics.
Note: See other free online courses here.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.