Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.
Hosted by BBC World Service and the British Council, the 27th International Radio Playwriting Competition now calls for scripts from around the world.
According to the hosts, “the competition offers the unique opportunity for playwrights to use the medium of radio drama to reach an international audience.”
Submission window opened for entries on the 1st of October, 2019, through midnight (GMT) on the 31st of January, 2020. Two winners will emerge: those with English as a first language category and the English as a second language category.
– Writers from anywhere in the world, who live outside the UK, are eligible to apply.
– Both established and emerging writers are welcome to apply.
– Writers must be 18 years or older.
– Send a script of 53 minutes. Note that the script must have up to six central characters.
– Send a synopsis which outlines your play. The synopsis must be no longer than 400 words.
– The play must be written substantially or entirely in English.
– Entries must be submitted in one of the following ways:
– By post to the following address: International Playwriting Competition 2020, BBC Radio Drama, -Room 6015 BBC Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London W1A 1AA, United Kingdom or, by email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– All entries must be accompanied by a completed copy of the entry form which can be downloaded here
. All required boxes must be completed.
– £2500 sterling for the two winners.
– A broadcast of the winning play on the BBC World Service.
– A trip to London for the winner to see the winning play being recorded for broadcast.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
🕛 Oct 05, 2022 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme at The Place in Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. | for Graduates
🕛 Oct 05, 2022 2023 GBHI Atlantic Fellows for Equity in Brain Health Programme in Fellowships | for Professionals
🕛 Oct 05, 2022 Google for Africa Small & Medium Businesses Masterclass 2022 in Trainings and Workshops | for Entrepreneurs
🕛 Oct 05, 2022 Nimbus Media Aid Project for MSMEs 2022 (Win N2M Free Advertising) in Grants & Fundings | for Entrepreneurs
🕛 Oct 05, 2022 Sterling Bank Graduate Development Program 2022 in Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. | for Graduates
🕛 Oct 06, 2022 Government Of Quebec Postdoctoral Training Scholarships 2023-2024 for International Researchers in Post-Graduate Programs | for Postgraduates
🕛 Oct 06, 2022 Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2022 in Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. | for Graduates
🕛 Oct 07, 2022 African Union – European Union (AU-EU) 2022 Digital for Development (D4D) Blogging Competition in General Competitions | for Everyone
🕛 Oct 07, 2022 Apply: Polygon Bootcamp Africa 2022 for Web3 Developers in General Competitions | for Africans
🕛 Oct 07, 2022 Growth4Her Investor Readiness Accelerator Program for Women SMEs 2022 in Grants & Fundings | for Entrepreneurs