Learn the advanced programming topics in the C++ programming language, including pointers, dynamic storage, recursion, searching, and sorting.
|👨💼 Sponsor: New York University|
|📚 Field: Programming|
|🌐 Host: edX|
|🎓 Mode: Online|
|🔊 See more: Courses Opportunities Jobs|
|No account? CREATE YOURS NOW.|
These topics build upon the learnings that are taught in the introductory-level Computer Science Fundamentals MicroBachelors program, offered by the same instructor.
This is a self-paced course that continues in the development of C++ programming skills. Among the topics covered is the development of more advanced command-line programs that utilize Pointers, Dynamic Storage, Recursion, Searching, Sorting to solve problems. Students learn how to use and program these data structures through the lectures and the labs. C++ programming material is presented over eight weeks of interactive lectures with quizzes to assess your understanding of the material Students will experience hands-on practice writing C++ programs through fourteen lab challenges.
Students will not only learn to use data structures to organize, manage, and storage in formats that enable efficient access and modification. A data structure is a collection of data values, the relationships among them, and the functions or operations that can be applied to the data.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Deloitte Virtual Internship For Young Nigerians|
What you’ll learn
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of object-oriented programming by using structures and classes in software projects.
- Use object-oriented programming techniques to develop executable programs that include elements such as inheritance and polymorphism.
- Apply basic searching and sorting algorithms in software design.
- Apply single-and multi-dimensional arrays in software.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of programming methodologies, including object oriented, structured, and procedural programming.
- Design and develop programs that recursion to solve problems that can be expressed with recurrence.
Note: This course may return to the original price after coupon expiration. See other free online courses here.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App