The Jack Grapes Poetry Prize in its 8th year is hosted by Cultural Weekly. Open to poets from around the world, the Prize will reward 3 winners with $200 each and 6 finalists with $50 each. No entry fee.
The Jack Grapes Poetry Prize is named in honour of Jack Grapes, a US poet, playwright, teacher and publisher. The deadline for submission is August 31st, 2020.
- No submission fee.
- Open to writers from anywhere in the world.
How to Submit for Jack Grapes Poetry Prize
Please follow these guidelines carefully:
- Submit 2 previously unpublished poems.
- The 2 poems should be in one document.
- The submission should be in doc. or docx. format. No pdfs.
- The file should be titled by the first poem in the document.
- The pages of the document must be numbered.
- The document should be in 12pt, Times New Roman font.
- The deadline for submission is August 31st, 2020.
- 3 winners will receive $200 each.
- 6 finalists will receive $50.
- The poems by the winners and finalists will be published by Cultural Weekly.
To submit your entry now, Click here.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📱 Read Offline with our Web App