|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
7UP Bottling Company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water.
SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job opening at 7UP Bottling Company.
Network Operation Centre Engineer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancy at Dragnet Nigeria|
- Manage the high availability networks infrastructure and associated operational services in line with the agreed Service Level Targets.
- Working the other IT teams, such as Core Infrastructure, ERP, Security, the Service Desk, Strategy & Architecture, and the project delivery teams to ensure close alignment and engagement in implementing major developments and enhancements within the existing IT infrastructure.
- Accountable for the management of the Network Operations and 2nd & 3rd line support for all Network related issues.
- Keep up-to date with the latest relevant technology, relevant standards, policies, and directives.
- Liaise with internal governance and the relevant external authorities to ensure that we are moving towards an approved compliant infrastructure.
- Produce and maintain operations manuals/run books for the associated services in line with corporate standards.
- Identifies and acts upon opportunities for continuous improvement to reduce operational risks, optimize efficiency and improve standards.
- Working with Strategy and Architecture to ensure that the infrastructure and associated management tools are both supportable and maintainable.
|APPLY ALSO: Business Administrator at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Certifications of MTCNA 2021, MTCRE, MTCINE, UBWA, MTCWE, UBWE, MTCTCE, NSE4, MCSE qualified (preferred), CCNA, CCNP.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Network Operation Engineer.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.