|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-center of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million.
Airtel Nigeria is currently recruiting interested and qualified candidates for vacant position in the organization. The company whose product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, and enterprise services.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the Job opening at Airtel Nigeria.
Key Account Manager
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos & Abuja | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job Vacancy at Baker Hughes|
- We are looking for Key Account Managers for our Abuja and Lagos Regions.
- The ideal candidates will work to acquire and retain more post-paid customers and generate revenue for the business and must have minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing public sector accounts or enterprise business.
- Responsible for the implementation, acquisition & retention strategy for prospective and existing accounts in sector of assignment
- Responsible for the implementation, acquisition & retention strategy for prospective and existing accounts in the zone
- Visit a minimum of 5 Corporate Organizations per day, 25 visits per week, 100 visits per month, therefore for 6 months = 600 visits
- Create opportunities to run presentations of our corporate products to sector of assignment
- Responsible for evolving account development plan and relationship management process for accounts in sector of assignment guided by the signed service level agreement
- Drive the sale and activation of the above products across the sector.
- Grow the usage of corporate products in the sector allocated to you
- Create exceptional opportunities to sell special products like E1’s, Blackberry’s and data cards in the sector
- Responsible for analysis of competitor’s activities as well as relevant market development and proposing pre-emptive counter measures
- Monitor the activities of competition and develop or recommend counter measures to win competition
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of all Airtel relationships in the sector
- Develop good relationship management processes with both existing accounts and prospective customers.
- Encourage and develop opportunities to have Airtel presence in all CORPORATES, POST-PAID RETAIL & SME COMPANIES within sector
- Responsible for the weekly and monthly reports on post-paid subscribers’ activities, bill delivery and collection in the sector of assignment
- Report timely, of all initiatives, potential prospects, queries, challenges, call plan and new sales made in your sector every Friday 4.30pm
- Maintain and manage database of all corporate customers in your sector
- Establish and maintain excellent relationship management with existing Post-paid subscribers within the sector
- Encourage and develop opportunities to have Airtel presence in all corporates, post-paid retail & SME companies in your sector.
- Encourage all existing customer to pay their bills timely to avoid barring, increase debt portfolio and churn within sector.
- Create symbiotic relationships in events sponsorship with corporate accounts all in a view to drive sale of our corporate products and revenue growth.
|APPLY ALSO: Front Desk Officer at Lorache Consulting Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related course.
- 3-5 years, preferably in FMCG, Consumables and Telecoms
- Experience in managing Public Sector Accounts
- Achieving Results, & Delighting the Customer
- Team Player; Independent, Confident, and Objective
- Attention to detail/ excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ready to achieve beyond set target
- Committed to common goals and values of the organization
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.