Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the job opening at Deloitte Nigeria.
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Manager
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures
- Manage recruitment and selection process
- Coordinate employee onboarding and offboarding
- Administer payroll and benefits programs
- Oversee performance management process
- Handle employee relations and grievances
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations
- Provide HR support and guidance to employees
- Conduct training and development programs
- Maintain HR records and data
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in HR management role
- Knowledge of Nigerian labor laws and regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient in HR software and systems
- Professional certification in HR (e.g. CIPM, SHRM, PHRi) is a plus
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.