|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators.
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potentials.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the job vacancy at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Entry Level Job at Interswitch Group|
- The Legal Officer shall be responsible for monitoring and/or advising on all legal matters, commercial contracts, agreements and compliance with statutory / corporate governance practices and guidelines as observed in the subsidiaries.
- Provide internal advisory services to the business units and departments within the Company.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements, finance documents, internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Monitor the maintenance of the registers and other records required to be maintained by the Company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act.
- Provide all such other administrative and other secretarial duties as directed by the Head, Legal Services/Assistant Company Secretary.
- Follow up with external solicitors on registration of relevant intellectual property rights of the company.
- Maintains an up-to-date list of company’s properties and their title documents, ensuring proper indexing and filing of original legal documents.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Law
- Membership of the Nigerian Bar Association.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Jobs at Sales Force Consulting|
- 5 years post bar experience.
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN) is an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have Sound analytical mind.
- Have Good research ability.
- Have good presentation ability.
- Possess Relevant I.T. Skills.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.