> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Emerson is a global Technology and Engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Sales Engineer, NOC-Flow Control Valves Nigeria
- Job Identification: 23012478
- Location: Lagos-Mainland, Lagos
- Job Category: Sales
- Job type: Full time
Sales engineer-Flow Control Valves (NOC) is responsible for sales/business development (end-users and EPCs) strategic to Emerson flow control products core businesses in Nigeria, Ghana & Equatorial Guinea and maintaining & cultivating key relationships and business/project activity within the sub-region
Your role responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Drive for full scope of supply (i.e. supplier of first choice) for EMERSON flow control. within the National Oil Companies customers
- Works with Customer Care (Inside Sales Representatives) to generate quotes, provide technical information, and support strategic customers (end-users and EPCs).
- Provide input on competitive enhancements & positioning, customer preferences, project activity, and other competitive/market data.
- Maintain and manage bookings quota that is to be reported monthly for sales and forecasting purposes.
- Work closely with the Local Business Partner (LBP’s) to maximize potential.
- Prepare and submit Monthly Forecast in conjunction with BU sales manager
- Establish plans & strategies to protect, grow & forecast the product line core business.
- Participate in industry functions and trade shows.
- Contribute to the development and execution of a comprehensive business plan and strategy for the country-based strategic accounts in close coordination with the Country leadership and Business Unit management.
- Ensure the tactical implementation of the business plan is consistent with FCV BU initiatives and compliance to business unit sales targets, growth CAGR (forecasting efforts/plans), and new product penetration.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented throughout the entire sales channel; i.e. Safety, Quality, and Compliance.
- Conduct/participate in communication meetings to provide feedback on sales (wins & losses), competitive dynamics, customer preferences/perception & other economic/market factors that drive & protect core business and aid product development efforts.
- The position requires up to 50% time travel.
Qualifications and Requirements
What do I need to be considered for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 3 years of sales experience in the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria.
- Familiar with field instruments and flow control valves
- Must have some experience in Oil and gas Flow Control valve technologies with a proven record of success in sales and sales management.
- 3 Years of Experience.
- Strong industry credibility and proven success with selling control valve technologies & solutions and providing technical support is a mainstay.
- Lead by example in areas of personal character, commitment, organization, selling skills, and work habits.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of supplier relationship/customer management with a keen and strategic understanding of BU and end-user strategy is central.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively interact, cooperate, and communicate (i.e., must have good oral, written, and presentation skills) within a multi-layered matrix organization.
- Must possess superior “soloing” skills needed to navigate through the Flow Control Business Unit Organization and get things done to support strategic customers.
Deadline: 14 October 2023
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.