|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Flutterwave – Founded in 2016 by a team of ex-bankers, entrepreneurs and engineers, we provide the underlying technology platform that allows businesses to make and accept payments anywhere in Africa. Our HQ is in San Francisco with offices in Lagos, Nairobi, Accra, and Johannesburg.
Flutterwave is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now for the Job recruitment at Flutterwave. Available positions is listed below:
Country Compliance and Regulatory Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Shell Petroleum Graduate Job Recruitment|
- Flutterwave is looking for a Country Compliance and Regulatory Officer, Nigeria. This primary responsibility for this role is to serve as an ambassador for Flutterwave’s compliance culture and standards, demonstrating the highest standards of compliance behavior; and raising awareness of regulatory requirements and compliance policies
- In addition, to provide an advisory role for regulatory aspects across the business, ensuring best practice and adherence to Flutterwave’s compliance and regulatory policies and procedures.
Include but are not limited to:
- Complete KYC/DDF quality assurance for Nigeria merchants and vendors
- Maintain regulatory licenses for Nigeria:
- Regulatory reporting and filling
- Regulatory liaison
- Leading related audits and own remediation of any audit findings
- Ensure Flutterwave operations in Nigeria is in compliance with all regulatory obligation including schemes/acquiring bank rules
- Build trust with Flutterwave’s Nigeria regulators, acquiring banks and card/payment schemes
- Consistent monitoring of merchants leveraging monitoring tools & reports
- Manage and coordinate meaningful reporting internally and externally, respond to information requests and proactively communicate regulatory changes and notifiable events
- Review and test Flutterwave’s risk and compliance programs and processes. Identify gaps and take ownership of the resolution
- Act as the in-country Nigeria Money Laundering Reporting Officer. Taking responsibility for AML and Financial Crime Compliance in Nigeria
- Support and advise the Nigeria business leads on compliance matters
- Spearhead the drive for automation of all compliance processes
- To develop, implement and maintain Business Continuity plans for Nigeria
- Provide support for the process of maintaining Flutterwave’s externally accredited quality management systems – ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 22301:2012– assisting when undertaking the management review and particularly the review of the internal audit reporting system
- Maintain an up to date high level of knowledge and understanding of internal policies and procedures, including ‘Compliance’, ‘Prevention of Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism, ‘Financial Crime’, ‘Customer Due Diligence’, ‘Treating Customers Fairly’, ‘Complaints Management’, ‘Client Assets’, ‘Anti-Bribery and Corruption, ‘Conflicts of Interest’, ‘Market Abuse and Personal Dealing’, ‘Gifts, Benefits and Entertainment’.
|APPLY ALSO: Secretary at Baccalaureate Consult|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in compliance and/or risk functions in the financial services industry, preferably in fintech/payments.
- In depth knowledge of the regulatory compliance and risk issues, Flutterwave could potentially experience in Nigeria
- Practical knowledge of payment network rules and acquiring risk standards
- Experience with data analytics tools such as PowerBI and Google Data Studio
- Maintains the highest professional standards to ensure the firm is not in a position of risk
- Credibility, professionalism, and confidence to implement best practice
- Proven “people skills” in terms of developing and motivating staff
- Ability to consistently demonstrate initiative and confidence in day-to-day dealings with clients
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Confident individual with a proactive attitude
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in an assertive, efficient and timely manner
- Proven ability to deal with confidential matters and with discretion
- Experience in preparing/delivering training
- Must be able to multi-task and keep calm under pressure
- Excellent, proven organizational skills
- The flexibility to work outside normal office hours as may be required from time-to-time.
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.